Aiera - Event Access & Monitoring Intelligence
Now that you have successfully set up your account, it's time to familiarize yourself with Aiera's Platform & User Interface.
The Aiera Home Screen
When you first log into Aiera, you will land on the Home Screen, which will look a little something like this:
The Home Screen acts as your default "Monitor" upon first login. Monitors are collections of streams, feeds, and events; all organized in one place. Each column that you can see is called a "Stream", which acts as a real-time feed of scoped information covering news, corporate actions, live events, and so much more.
Our next article explores the Aiera Home Screen in greater detail. We're just taking the tour, so let's keep moving for now.
Content Delivery via Monitors, Streams, and Cards
Content in Aiera is delivered via cards, streams, and monitors (definitions below). Monitors are meant to show high-level information grabs relevant to you. To read more or drill down deeper, simply click into any card within a Monitor to see more, and to see related events from which this info was taken.
Card - A single piece of information found within a stream. Click the card to expand it and read more.
Stream - A column made up of several cards tied together by a theme
Monitor - The entire dashboard hosting a variety of streams connected by topic, sector, impact, etc.
Left-Hand Navigation Bar
The left-hand navigation bar acts as your control center for all things Aiera. At the top of the navigation bar, you will find Aiera's five (5) primary functions:
- Home - Monitor offering a high-level view of top news, corp. actions, today's events, and more
- Events - Centralized hub to access live, upcoming, and recent earnings calls / investor events
- Aieracast - Access, stream, and transcribe multiple earnings calls side-by-side
- Gallery - Browse Aiera's library of comprehensive, pre-made Monitors across a variety of topics
- Watchlists - Create, edit, and manage your lists of equities under coverage, and set alerts
Underneath this section you will find your Monitors, organized by section. You can create a new section by hovering over a blank space between sections and clicking the "NEW SECTION" button that appears.
Monitors can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping. To the left of the screen, you will find the dashboard that you are currently viewing.
As you can see, Aiera is powerful straight out of the box, offering a rollup of top financial news, events, corporate action summaries, and more. But as you begin building out Watchlists, Streams, Custom Monitors, and adding your own proprietary data, Aiera's interface surfaces valuable information and insights strictly scoped to your specific interests.
The more you use Aiera, the better it gets!
Manage Your Account, Profile, and Settings
The top right corner of Aiera is where you access your various settings, including account, profile, billing, managing your team, and more (as shown below):
Setting Your Display Preferences
Aiera provides a number of display options to best fit your needs. Click the "Settings" button (denoted by the gear symbol) at the top right of the page to access the Search Focus and Results Display settings.
Search Focus Settings
The Search Focus settings provides you with three (3) options:
1. Hover Focus: The stream that your cursor is over will be highlighted and the rest of the screen will be dimmed. Shown below.
2. Zoom Focus: The stream your cursor is over will be highlighted and slightly enlarged. The rest of the screen will be dimmed. Shown below.
3. Focus off: No focus effect will be added to the stream that your cursor is over. Shown below.
Results Display Settings
The Results Display settings will provide you with three (3) options:
1. Default: No changes will be made to Aiera's default viewing style. Shown below.
2. Comfortable: Stream results will be slightly shrunk, hiding the excerpt given from the article. Shown below.
3. Compact: Stream results will be shrunk, eliminating the excerpts from the article. Spaces between results will also be eliminated to fit more hits on the page. Shown below.
Now You're Familiar With The Interface
This was meant to be a quick tour of the Aiera User Interface. For more detail on each of the features mentioned above, please continue reading our User Guide to learn all the ins and outs of Aiera.
Any additional questions? Just ask!